Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Princess Competition!


In honour of last night's beautiful royal wedding, I'm having a photo competition for YOUR gorgeous princess! Just email me a photo of your girlie dressed up as a princess (royal princess, disney princess, mermaid princess, pampered princess - your choice!) to theragdollprincessnz@yahoo.co.nz. I will upload the photos to an album on my facebook page (www.facebook.com/theragdollprincess). You have until 4pm Sunday 8th May to email me your entry.
Starting 8pm Sunday 8th May, voting will open up. Voting will be made by writing 'vote' underneath your favourite photos. The photo with the most votes on Thursday 12th May at 8.30pm will win the beautiful Princess Tutu (as pictured above)!

Terms and Conditions:

1) Entry into the competition is by emailing me your photo of your princess to theragdollprincessnz@yahoo.co.nz only. (PLEASE RESIZE YOUR PHOTO TO AROUND 100-300kb SO I DON'T USE UP ALL MY BROADBAND!!)
2) By emailing me your photo, you are giving me permission to upload it to my facebook page for purposes of this competition only.
3) Voting will commence at 8pm on Sunday 8th May and finish 8.30pm Thursday 12th May.
4) The winner will be the photo with the most votes at 8.30pm 12 May and will be notified by email before being announced via my facebook page. www.facebook.com/theragdollprincess.
5) Entries and voting are only open to 'likers' of The Ragdoll Princess facebook page.
6) By entering the competition, you are acknowleding that this  promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to The Ragdoll Princess and not to Facebook.
7) You may vote on more than one photo, but only once on each photo.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My princess turned 20 last month, and my two boys sure loved mud and diggers when they were young, ha ha, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the photos of the princesses!!!

    ReplyDelete